VEGANOmega™ 60 Vegan Soft Gel Caps
Life’sDHA- A sustainable vegetarian Source of DHA plus EPA
Vegetarian Omega-6 ARA source
- Produced in an FDA-inspected facility under current Good Manufacturing Practices in a controlled environment from start to finish
- Trusted source used by the vast majority of infant nutrition companies in the USA.
- Provides important brain, eye and heart health benefits.
– A large part of world population is either vegetarian or vegan and hence they cannot benefit from Fish Oil.
– While respecting their dietary wishes we have created a unique blend of omega fatty acids for vegetarian and vegan patient population.
The life’sDHA Advantage
Vegetarian Omega-3 DHA Source
Most people know that fish are a rich source of DHA, but what they don’t know is that fish get DHA from the algae they eat in their food chain. life’sDHA goes straight to the source, producing DHA from the same microalgae sources fish get it from. Grown in a controlled environment, life’sDHA is a vegetarian and sustainable source of DHA.
Benefits of life’sDHA
– Vegetarian, sustainable source
– Produced in an FDA-inspected facility under current Good Manufacturing Practices in a controlled environment from start to finish
– Trusted source used by the vast majority of infant nutrition companies in the US
– Provides important brain, eye and heart health benefits.
Production of life’sDHA
Life’s DHA manufacturing plants specialize in the production and refinement of DHA from algae. The process begins with the initial algae cell culture and results in highly purified DHA oil. The micro algae are grown in fermentors that range in size from 80,000 to 2,60,000 liters. When grown the micro algae is then harvested and processed to extract the clear, amber-coloured oil rich in DHA.
A Vegetarian Source of DHA plus EPA
In 2012, life™OMEGA was introduced as the first ingredient to deliver both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) omega-3s in a vegetarian capsule. Derived exclusively from algae, this combination of long-chain omega-3s delivers numerous heart, brain and eye health benefits.
Both DHA and EPA has been shown to support cardiovascular health, helping to protect the heart as people age. life’s™OMEGA is an ideal product for vegetarians who are looking for an omega-3 supplement with all of the benefits of fish oil, but without the fish.
Vegetarian Omega-6 ARA Source
While most people are familiar with DHA omega-3, ARA omega-6 is less commonly known. ARA, in combination with DHA, is always present in breast milk and play a key role in infant development.
Grown in controlled environment, life’sARA™ is a vegetarian and sustainable source of ARA, and science shows that ARA delivers numerous brain, eye, and immune system health benefits.
Benefits of life’sARA™
– Vegetarian, sustainable source
– Produced in an FDA-inspected facility under current Good Manufacturing Practices in a controlled environment from start to finish.
– Science shows that ARA supports immune function and regulation1, inflammation2, fertility3 and bloodflow4
– Trusted source and long history of safe use
– Over 110 million babies nourished by life’sARA™ since 1994
– Over 100 studies completed using life’sARA™ and life’DHA™
Richard,C.;Lewis, E.D.; Field, C.J Evidence for the essentiality of arachidonic and docosahexaenoic acid in the postnatal maternal and infant diet for the development of the infant’s immune system early in life. Physiol. Nutr. Metab.,2016,41,461-475.
Hadley,K.B.;Ryan,A.S.;Forsyth,S.; Gautier,S.;Salem, N. Jr. The Essentiality of Arachidonic Acid in infant Development. Nutrient, 2016,8:216.
Brenna, J.T. Arachidonic acid needed in infant formula when docosahexaenoic acid is present. Nutr. Rev. 2016, 74(5), 329-36.
Hadley, K.B.;Ryan,A.S.;Forsyth,S.; Gautier,S.;Salem, N. Jr. The Essentiality of Arachidonic Acid in Infant Development. Nutrien, 2016,8:216
Available by special order only.